1. General provisions
2. The basic concepts used in Politics
- The operator aims and the realization of its activities the rights and freedoms of man and citizen during processing of personal data, including protection of rights to inviolability of private life, personal and family privacy.
- This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to our web site https://msclerosis.com
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – the temporary cessation of personal data processing (except if treatment is needed for personal data specification);
- Web site – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing them accessibility on the Internet network address https://msclerosis.com;
- Information system of personal data — a set of databases of personal data, and ensure their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions in which result it is impossible to determine without additional information, the affiliation of personal data specific User or other data subject;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) committed with use of means of automation or without use of such means with personal data including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state authority, municipal authority, legal entity or physical person who independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, and also defining purposes of processing of personal data the scope of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable User of the web site https://msclerosis.com;
- User – any visitor of the website https://msclerosis.com;
- The provision of personal data – actions aimed at revealing personal data to a certain person or circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or on acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including promulgation personal data in mass media, placing in is information-telecommunication networks or granting of access to personal data any different way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state authority, foreign state, foreign natural or foreign legal entity.
- Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably impossible to restore the contents of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) result which are destroyed material carriers of personal data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Year, month, date and place of birth;
- A certificate of citizenship;
- Requisites of the document proving the identity;
- Address of actual residence and registration at the place of residence and (or) by place of residence;
- Information about the occupied positions and work experience, military duty, military account;
- Travel information, Medical details;
- Also on the website, the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including "cookies") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are hereinafter Policy United by a common concept of Personal data.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data of the User informing the User by sending e-mails; the conclusion, performance and termination of civil contracts; provision of User access to services, information and/or materials contained on the web site; Studies of the quality of life of patients with autoimmune diseases and the development of innovative technologies in medicine for the treatment of autoimmune diseases..
- Also the Operator has the right to send users notification of new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always unsubscribe from receiving informational messages to the Operator by sending a letter to the e - mail email@example.com marked "Rejection notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- Anonymous User data collected through the services of Internet statistics are used to collect information about User activity on the website, improve the website and its content.
5. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data
6. The procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other processing of personal data
- The operator processes the personal data of the User only in case of their filling and/or sending by the User via a special form on the website https://msclerosis.com. Filling the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The security of personal data that are processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full implementation of the requirements of the current legislation in the field of protection personal data.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to avoid access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- Your personal data will never under any circumstances be disclosed to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of the current legislation.
- In case of identification of inaccurate personal data, the User can update them yourself, by sending Operator a notification to the email address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Update personal data".
- The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, giving the Operator a notice by electronic mail to the electronic address of the Operator email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
8. Final provisions
- The operator prior to the implementation of cross-border transfer of personal data is obliged to ensure that the foreign government on whose territory is supposed to implement the transfer of personal data, ensures a reliable protection of the rights of subjects personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the consent of in writing subject of personal data on cross-border transmission personal data and/or performance of the contract which is the subject of personal data.
- The user can get any clarification on matters of interest regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any change in the policy of processing of personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid until its replacement by the new version.
- The current version Policy for free access located on the Internet at http://hsct-russia.com/policy.